IMPORTANT - You should note this when you have received the package:
!!! Storage without removing the weld seal will cause the bottle to swell and leak !!!
Since we offer unstabilized hydrogen peroxide (no stabilizers such as phosphoric acid), oxygen is constantly escaping! The effect thus wears off over time. The product doesn't go "bad", you just have to dose it higher to get the same effect.
When transported by DHL, swelling of the bottle is quite normal and a quality feature (in the case of hydrogen peroxide with stabilizers, no oxygen escapes)!
To prevent the hydrogen peroxide bottle from bursting, please note the following:
- Please open the hydrogen peroxide bottle immediately upon receipt.
- Pull off the weld seal to allow the excess gas to escape.
- Place the syringe insert provided in the bottle opening for easier dosing.
- You can then screw the lid back onto the bottle.
- After opening, please store the hydrogen peroxide bottle upright to avoid liquid leakage.
If there were problems with the delivery, then simply contact us: email@example.com